- Do you all think that “Thinking Good” brings you good things throughout your life?
- What is positive thinking?
- What is negative thinking?
- Positive thinking is a mental attitude that admits into the mind thoughts, words and images that are conductive to growth, growth and success. It’s a mental attitude that expects good and favorable results. A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action. Whatever the mind expects, it finds.
- Negative thoughts, words and attitude bring up negative and sad moods and actions. When the mind is negative, poisons are released into the blood that causes more sadness and negativity. This is the way to failure, frustration and disappointment.
Positive Thinking gives you the Key to Success
- Effective positive thinking that brings results is much more than just repeating a some positive words, or telling yourself that everything is going to be all ok. It has to be your predominant mental attitude. It’s not enough to think positively for some moments, and then letting fears and lack of belief enter your mind. Some effort and inner work are necessary.
- Positive thinking brings inner peace, success, improved relationships, better health, happiness and satisfaction. It also helps the daily affairs of life move more smoothly, and makes life look bright and promising
Here are a few actions and tips to help you develop the power of positive thinking
- Always use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, ‘I can’, ‘I am able’, ‘it is possible‘, it can be done’, etc. Think I can but don’t think “Only I can”
- Allow into your awareness only feelings of happiness, strength and success(Be happy when you are in happy environment, don’t think anything else rather than that)
- Try to disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, and substitute them with constructive happy thoughts.
- Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.(Not the same page every day)
- Associate yourself with people who think positively(Like ME)
- Find reasons to smile more often. Try to smile cutely at any situation.
- Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
Positive attitude manifests in the following ways:
- (1) Positive thinking
- Constructive thinking resulting in the ability to express ideas effectively. To make wise choices and sound judgments and to apply appropriate theoretical knowledge to the practical problems of life.
- Positive thinking will provide creative thinking and creative thinking will provide the faith Yes I Can. Creative thinking differs you from others.
- Everyone have the key of success as hard work and strength of brain, but maximum we don’t even try to use it. Normally we are using only 10% of our brain. “Humans have an unlimited capacity to learn. Unlike computers, no human brain has ever said: “Hard drive full.”
Motivation to accomplish your goals
- After reaching a goal, we should move to trace the next goal. This is the change in every one life which never changes.
- When we hear about a blind person climbing a mountain, we are inspired. When we hear about a young person doing something spectacular, we are inspired. Inspiration helps us to develop our skills and abilities. If we are inspired by someone we have to do something more than them in our own style, please don’t imitate them.
Believing in yourself and in your abilities
- We must believe in our abilities and strength. If we don’t believe our strength means then no one is going to consider us.
Looking for solutions
- Never look at the problems, then facing problems is a great problem. Try to find the solutions then problems will be diluted and success will come.
- Opportunities help us to find solutions for our problems. Some small opportunities may provide the way to find the correct opportunities to find the solutions of big problems.
The benefits of a positive attitude
- Helps achieving goals and attaining success.
- Success achieved faster and more easily.
- More happiness.
- More energy.
- Greater inner power and strength.
- The ability to inspire and motivate yourself and others.
- Fewer difficulties encountered along the way.
- The ability to surmount any difficulty.
- Life smiles at you.