Family is the most important. It takes commitment and hard work to reform family relations. With all the negative effects around us, we clash to hold our families together. But it is a fight that is well worth it.
Family must come first and most important before anything else, even before our career. “No other success can compensate for failure in the home. The poorest shack in which love prevails over a united family is of greater value to God and future humanity than any other riches.
I believe that love, communication, and respect go an extended manner. I know of 5 rules that may improve relationships and build a family nearer.
- Parents and kids should “show” love by serving to each other. Giving service and sharing is what it’s all regarding.
- Take time for each other by occurring dates together with your husband/wife or having family outings. It’s superb what a picnic will do for a family.
- Communicate with each other and take time to concentrate.
- Show respect to every family member. Never demean other person.
- Pray together. Abraham Lincoln said, “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”
Money, wealth, and nice careers should not come before family. money will not purchase your family’s love or happiness. Eugene Hansen said, “I learned money and material possessions don’t seem to be the keys to happiness and success. Even with the constant monetary challenge, we tend to still had a decent life. There was love in the home. Home was the place wherever we tend to wished to be. we did have 2 terribly vital items: we had a piano and we had a bookcase. how vital those 2 somewhat straightforward possessions were in the development of productive abilities and interests so necessary in our early years.”
The relationship between husband and wife is very important, also. It should not be neglected. Marriage is a sacred bond between man and woman. We must always work on our relationship. Never embarrass or hurt the feelings of our partner intentionally. Build up the others self-esteem. Treat your partner with respect. Children watch, listen, mimic and follow in our footsteps. They learn quickly. When we show lack of respect to our partner, so will they.
We have to work at marriage. It’s a lifetime commitment. Mary Stewart Cutting said, “A woman can stand anything but being forgotten, not being needed.”